Banner

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Me and friends

So my close friends are really important in my life. Most of them are from my high-school and we've really bonded over the last years of it. Basically the most fun experiences in my life came spontaneous when being with them and no plan what we're gonna do next. Here's one story..

So we finished the school and passed the maturity exam,so what now? A send-off party. We traveled over a 100 miles to a friend's cabin by the lake, of course the cabin was taken so we set up tents. And just as we arrived we had drinks, I had beer and whiskey.

This time we decided to make a beer bong , we heard it would get us more drunk, so since we're poor bums we thought it would save us money. We would ask some one to 'hit us' then proceed to get down on one knee and start chugging as someone pours the beer (beer is strong here).  Long story short I've got too drunk passed out, can't remember much of the first day it wasn't too fun so it doesn't matter.

Next day I wake up in a car, my bones were hurting as hell and I felt as if I was sobering up and that was not acceptable! So I woke my friend and told him to hit me. The slight headache immediately passed so I took some beers and went fishing. After a little my friend joined, I couldn't catch a single one and he was pulling fishes every 5 minutes. So I decided to catch something else.

The retard
Before that day I saw some crayfish in the lake, I used to go catching crayfish with my dad when I was younger (I don't know is it hunting or fishing, basically what you do is put bait, wait for them to come and just pick them up). So I found some frogs, peeled their skin, dropped them in the water and waited for crayfish (little did I know they hang out more at night) so I got some small ones but that was not enough. Since there were so many frogs I caught a bunch of those and cooked them on the fire 'If the french can do it, why can't I?' I thought. So me and some friends ate some weird stuff, another friend to whom I promised to leave some got really mad so naturally out of guilt I went looking for crayfish again. Found one which I called 'The retard' and was done with it.

So we hanged around and the time flew fast. It was already dark and we were sitting near a bonfire, talking smack and laughing our butts off. After a while we went on a boat and rowed to the middle of the lake. While we were drifting a friend's head was dragging under the water, we assumed he's fine and ignored him, instead we shouted, screamed and laughed a lot to make sure that if there was anyone else near the lake they couldn't get any sleep. That's all I remember.

Moral of the story - even if you don't remember the details, the fact that you remember how fun it was is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment